Wednesday 25 February 2015

Outlet haul

Jess here, 
The other day my sister and I traveled to Gun Wharf Quays in Portsmouth which is an outlet shopping park, and it is amazing! I love discounts and when I can get a £56.50 dress down to £16 I can't say no, so here is what I bought:
From Jack Wills I got two dresses, they had the best discounted clothes, I was so tempted to get some track suit bottoms which were only £15 but I persuaded myself out of it and instead I bought two dresses: 
£56.50 down to £16 
£49.50 down to £10 

We then went to gap so that my sister could get some baby clothes for her children however I managed to find two bargains:
 
£19.99 down to £13.99.
This jacket is a different kind of purchase than what I normally buy however I thought it would be perfect as a summer jacket as it is so light, and I loved the colour of it!
I cannot remember the exact price of these stripped jean leggings however they were around £15.

Thank you for reading,
-J xox

No comments:

Post a Comment