Sunday 29 March 2015

New tea purchase

Hannah here!

This winter I spent christmas with my family in Denmark, while I was there one of the things I bought was this selection pack of teas. The packaging is of course in Danish but the name of this selection is 'soul warmer', it includes; green tea with Jasmine, strawberry tea, summer-berry tea, and herbal tea with blueberry. 

I have now tried all of them and the strawberry tea is definitely my favourite of the four. It is also the nicest strawberry tea that I have ever tasted, having a very sweet (non-artificial) and refreshing flavour. 
I would love to see more selection packs of this kind in the UK as I think they are a really lovely way of trying new teas. I also picked up another selection pack called 'Evening calm', although I haven't opened it yet so can't tell you much about it. 

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this slightly different style of post! I am a big tea lover so would love to hear if you have any tea recommendations! -H xox

1 comment:

  1. Mmm yummy, I love herbal teas, so much better than normal tea!x

    http://ariannachatz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete