Friday 6 March 2015

My top 5 handbag essentials -H

 Hannah here!
Yesterday I gave my handbag a much needed clear out and noticed that there were a few items I always carry with me. So I thought I would share with you my current handbag essentials.

  • The Body Shop "Honeymania" hand cream 30ml- This sinks in super fast for on-the-go application.
  • Eos organic lipbalm in "Sweet Mint"- There's no need to stick your grubby fingers in a tin to apply this lip product. 
  • Carex refreshing wet wipes- This is just the brand that I am currently using. They're a fairly standard 'does the job" product, but definitely necessary. 
  • Chewing gum- To keep you minty fresh all day. I love the "Bubble mint" gum by Extra, it's definitely my favourite flavour. 
  • A makeup bag- I always have a small case to keep all the necessary bits and pieces together and prevent them from getting lost. My sister gave me this one for Christmas because I love cats, it's also a great size! 
Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed it. I would love to know what your handbag essentials are! 
-H xox

2 comments:

  1. Chewing gum is always a must! I'm obsessed with it!
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! This bubble mint flavour definitely has me hooked! -H x

      Delete