Sunday 1 March 2015

Water and tea update.

Jess here,
In a previous post I spoke about how I was only going to drink tea and water this February and for about 15 days I was able to complete this successfully. Then my family and I went to harvester and I completely forgot and automatically ordered a diet Pepsi, and only after drinking it did I realise what I had done, after this I just had a craving for fizzy drinks! I did manage to hold myself off slightly however my will power is not the best and I ended up drinking about two more diet fizzy drinks. I was VERY disappointed in myself however even though I didn't complete the month without sweeteners, this small action has had an impact on my diet. I have now changed the sweetener in my tea for either one sugar or nothing, and I drink so much more water throughout the day, and even my family have started to drink more water because of us trying to give up sweeteners. So all in all it was a good idea to try it, although I have realised I have a slight addiction to fizzy diet drinks I am now drinking more water than I have ever drunk and actually do feel healthier in myself. I would highly recommend trying to give up sweeteners, even if it is just for 15 days!!!
Thanks for reading, 
-J xox 

2 comments:

  1. Awww, but 15 days is really impressive and you should be very proud.

    thecollectionofknowledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha Thank You, I wish I had lasted the whole month but it was harder than I thought!!
      -Jess xx

      Delete