Sunday 21 December 2014

Christmas and Holiday essentials! (Blogmas day 21)

Hannah here!

Here are a few of my christmas and Holiday essentials, for a cosy night in this winter!

1) A warm and snuggly blanket. These are a must have for the cold Christmas period.

2) Hot beverages. I am a big tea drinker although a hot chocolate is the perfect winter treat, and if you really want a treat the hot chocolates from Whittard's are my favourite. 

3) A great Christmas movie, my ultimate Christmas flick has to be 'Love Actually' but you can check out our blogpost for our Top 5 Christmas Movies.

4) Christmas jumpers, I think Primark do some of the best Christmas from the really tacky to the subtly festive.

5) Winter nail polish. I love painting my nails so a good berry red or a festive glitter top coat is a certain holiday essential.

Thank you for reading, let me know if you have any Christmas essentials! -H xox

No comments:

Post a Comment