Friday 12 December 2014

Favourite winter makeup choices (Blogmas day 12)

Jess and Hannah here,
Today for Blogmas day 12 we are going to be talking through our top makeup products for the wintertime, hope you enjoy...

Jess's top products: 
Face product- Revlon Colourstay Concealer in the shade 02 Light Pale
Throughout the winter season my skin seems to get really spotty, I'm not sure what it is because of but I seem to break out in spots all through the winter period, so using a good concealer is essential to me and I love using ...

Powder product- Bourjois Bronzing Powder
Once we get into winter I have completely lost my summer tan so using a bronzer is an essential part of my makeup routine and I have always absolutely loved this chocolate bronzer. 

Lips- Clinque lipstick in the shade 13 Rouge Eclat Woodrose
This colour is just slightly darker than my natural lip colour so I love to wear it in the winter time to give a bit of darkness to my makeup.

Eyes- GOSH defining brow gel 
For my eyes, at the moment I am loving this brow gel, whenever I wake up my eyebrows are all sticking up in every direction so this gel is perfect and keeps my eyebrows in place all day!


Hannah's top products:
Face Product- Maybelline fit me concealer. 
During the winter I don't use much on my face because my skin tends to be in a better condition, however this concealer is perfect for covering those dark under-eye circles! 

Powder product- Rimmel stay matte powder in "transparent".
This is a staple product I use on my t-zone to mattify the skin.

Lips- Max Factor lipstick in the shade "rosewood 833" 
This is a really subtle and moisturising lipstick perfect for weekday wear in these colder months.

Eyes- Maybelline colour tattoo eyeshadow in the shade "on and on bronze"
I am in love with these eye shadows as they are so versatile and easily applied. This shade is a really warm bronze which can be worn both in the day and in the evening.  

Thanks for reading our winter makeup choices, 
-H&J xox

No comments:

Post a Comment