Tuesday 16 December 2014

Christmas Wish List (Blogmas day 16)

Hi Hannah here,
With christmas fast approaching I thought I would share my christmas wish list with you. This is a combination of things that I would like for christmas, and other beautiful things I would like.
1) I have asked for the first naked eye shadow palette by urban decay, and would be delighted if I recieved it this Christmas. It has some beautiful shades and I would love to experiment with them! 
2) I have a few of the real techniques brushes already and really enjoy using them, so would love to own the core collection. 
3) I would really like the "they're real push up liner" by benefit as I am a great lover of eyeliner and have never tried this type of applicator for gel eyeliner. 
4) I have owned several pairs of Joni jeans from Topshop and they are the most comfortable jeans I have ever tried.
5) I have not asked for an iPad for Christmas and would never expect to receive one, however a girl can dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment