Tuesday 9 December 2014

Jess's top three winter time skin care products (Blogmas day 9)

Jess here,
For today's Blogmas I will be counting down my top 3 winter skin/body products:
3) Number three is my Soap and Glory Butter yourself moisturiser, I love to use this throughout the winter time because during this period my skin gets dry so using this once every two days (because I'm too lazy to do it everyday) really helps keep my skins moisture up.
 
2) Number Two is my Clinque facial soap and toner, this two step process makes my skin feel clean and it feels like it really cleans out all the impurities, I do this routine once a day.
1) And finally my Number One product for the wintertime is my evening moisturiser, this is a really intense moisturiser so because I have an oily complexion I only use this once every couple of days, but when I do it works wonders on my skin.

Thanks for reading,
-J xox

No comments:

Post a Comment