Friday 19 December 2014

Stocking fillers- Blogmas day 19

Hannah here!
For today's Blogmas post I thought I would share some stocking filler ideas, these are just some of the festive little items I have seen recently.


1) These Milk Chocolate Penguins from Hotel Chocolat cost just £7 and would be appropriate for any chocolate lover. 

2) I am a big fan of the Emma Bridgewater range and really like their "Christmas Joy" 1/2 Pint Mug as it is the perfect size for a hot chocolate!

3) Essie Nail Polish in "Fishnet Stockings"is the perfect Winter shade, so would be a lovely stocking filler for anyone who loves to paint their nails.

4) I don't think I would be the only one excited by these christmas socks from John Lewis in my Stocking!

5) A stocking wouldn't be complete without an orange so a Terry's Chocolate Orange with "Exploding Candy" is a fun and new take on an old tradition. 

Thank you for reading, I hope you find this post useful (even if it just gives you a few things to add to your own christmas list)! -H xox




No comments:

Post a Comment