Sunday 7 December 2014

Christmas decorations (Blogmas day 7)

Jess and Hannah here,
We both love Christmas (as you can tell) and one thing that gets us into the Christmassy mood is decorating our house so in this blog post we thought we would share our top three Christmas decorations with you!! 

Hannah's top three: 
I absolutely adore Christmas, and coming from Denmark we have lots of wonderful decorations all over our house. Here are my top three:

3) This Christmas house is one of my favourite decorations as it fascinates me as a child, a tea light can be placed inside to make it look extra cosy.

2) As most people know Cinderella holds a very special place in my heart.

1) In Denmark it's tradition to make these paper hearts to decorate your Christmas tree with, so making these with my mum and hanging them on our tree is one of my favourite parts of Christmas.


Jess's top three:
It was so so so hard to choose my top three Christmas decorations because as soon as December 1st rolls in our house is filled top to bottom with all different kinds of decorations from stockings to buntin to nativity scenes, however I have managed to whittle it down to my top three: 

3) Number three is our display nativity scene, we have two nativity scenes, this one which is my favourite mainly because of the intricacy on each figure, and then we have a wooden (unbreakable) set which can be played with by the children in the family.

2) At number two I have chosen this Disney Noel sign, my mum bought this one year in Disneyland Paris and it has been on the shelf throughout Christmas time ever since.

1) And finally at number one I have chose our indoor Christmas tree as my favourite Christmas decoration, mainly because of the soft toys underneath which I have many memories of playing with as a child. 
   

Thank you for reading all about our favourite Christmas decorations, we hope you enjoyed reading it.
-J&H xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment