Monday 22 December 2014

Day out at London Aquarium (Blogmas day 22)

Jess here,
Last weekend my family and I visited London's Sealife Aquarium and the London Eye, one of my sisters friends works for Merlin and so gave us his Merlin card to use up the free tickets before the new year. It was an amazing day and so here are some of the pictures I took .

As you walk into the aquarium you can walk over the shark tank, although this made me feel quite queazy it was loved by my nephews who were fascinated by it.

As soon as we walked into this section both my nephews shouted 'NEMO AND DORY',

My sister, her husband and my nephews in the hurricane machine and my niece Maisie Boo cuddling her pink seahorse which she loved! 


                        

Once we had finished in the aquarium we wandered down south bank and decided to stop and watch these performers, when we all turned around to start to walk away my sister noticed that my nephew was not with us so we all started panicking, running around everywhere looking for him,little did we know he had pushed his way to the front of the crowd and was then picked to be in the performance.
We then went for a meal in Strada which is a delicious Italian restaurant, and I have to say the service was excellent considering how busy it was in the restaurant, it had a very friendly feel.
Then in a quick decision we decided to go on the London Eye, my nephew was desperate to see the sites of London so because we had enough tickets we went up. There are such breathtaking views at night, especially as the sun was just setting at around 4pm. 
Thanks for reading my post about my family and I's day out, hope you enjoyed this post,
-J xox

No comments:

Post a Comment