Saturday 20 December 2014

Fourth five days of the YouBeauty advent calendar (Blogmas day 20)

Jess here,
This year for christmas I have got the YouBeauty advent calendar, this is an advent calendar filled with skincare products, makeup and general beauty products and I thought I would share what I get in my calendar every five days. So here is the fourth five days of the YouBeauty advent calendar 2014:

Day 16) An eyeko lash curler, this is just what I needed, I recently misplaced my eyelash curler so this is a perfect replacement, it has lovely blue velvet handles and the eyelash pads are so soft, can't wait to get using these! 



Day 17) A radial stem cell lip plumping lipgloss, I'm not sure how this works but the times I have worn it, it has worked! 



Day 18) A John Masters organics shampoo and detangler! 

Day 19) A benefit POREfessional face primer, I have only ever heard rave reviews about this product so I am excited to try it out!

Day 20) A James Read sleep mask tan, another tanning product, if you have read the third you beauty post review then you will know I am not a massive fake tanner, however I am willing to give this a try and if I do not like it I have promised it to one of my friends! 

-J xox

No comments:

Post a Comment