Tuesday 2 December 2014

Christmas Wishlist (Blogmas day 3)

Jess here,
For our third blogmas post I will be writing my ultimate Christmas wishlist,this includes presents that I am asking for this year but also presents that I know I will not get but I would love to have and I'm sure many of you will agree with some of them!

Firstly here is the list that I am asking for from my family this year:
1) This blue and green tartan cape, I tried this on in the shop and fell in love with it, it was very comfortable and I loved how it looked on so I decided to put it on my Christmas list. http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/accessories/dark-green-check-blanket-wrap-cape_316716630

2)I love topshop jeans and I always get the leigh style however Hannah has always raved about the Joni jeans and I do love high waisted skirts and shorts so why not try some high waisted jeans?! I didn't want an ordinary style so when I came across these I fell in love and decided to ask for them for Christmas. http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/clothing-427/jeans-446/joni-super-high-waisted-jeans-1108/moto-prince-of-wales-joni-jeans-3347037?refinements=category~%5b941191%7c208527%5d&bi=1&ps=20

3)I love to have TV programmes on DVD and this year I have been loving two series in particular, Modern Family and Game of Thrones, so of course I have asked for both of these on DVD.

 And now for my ultimate Christmas list:
1) A St Bernard dog, they are so cute and fluffy, this is my ideal dog for when I am older. I never used to like dogs but when I saw a St Bernard I fell in love!!!

2) Even though I haven't passed my driving test yet a car would be an ideal present, and my dream car would be this gorgeous light blue mini! 

3) My final dream Christmas present would be a trip to Disneyland Paris! Disneyland Paris is my happy place and is my favorite during the winter season so a trip over Christmas is my ideal present! 


Thanks for reading my Christmas wishlist and Dream wishlist. 
Hope you enjoyed this post, let us know whats on your wishlist by commenting or by tweeting us on our twitter @livesofHandJ 
-J xox

No comments:

Post a Comment