Wednesday 24 December 2014

The final four days of the YouBeauty advent calendar (Blogmas day 24)

Jess here,
This year for christmas I have got the YouBeauty advent calendar, this is an advent calendar filled with skincare products, makeup and general beauty products and I thought I would share what I get in my calendar every five days. So here is the fifth and final four days of the YouBeauty advent calendar 2014:

Day 21) A Bioeffect serum, when i saw this I thought it would only do for one use, however when I used it I realised a little bit of it goes a long way! Very hydrating and moisturising. 

Day 22) A rituals body scrub, this smells amazing and I cannot wait to use it.


Day 23) A Maddi Alexander rose bath oil, this was perfect along with a candle and face mask in the bath, very relaxing. 


Day 24) A sleep + pillow spray! I am gonna need this to help me sleep tonight as I am so excited for Christmas!! 

Hope you are all having a lovely Christmas and that you enjoy this post, 
Merry Christmas 
-J xox

No comments:

Post a Comment